Thursday, June 11, 2009

Terminator Salvation: Roars then sputters

SHOOT: Suffers heart failure at the end...

The gang somehow manages to escape, and after destroying the SkyNet installation, John Connor is left dying on a hospital table back at the outdoor command center. That's not so bad. I thought they had guts doing that, and if Connor had died, I would've been fine with it.

But noooooooooo. Marcus tells the doc to take his heart and give it to John.

Look, I'm no expert in heart transplants, but I don't think the pregnant redhead had a great background in open heart surgery. I'm also pretty sure that the exclusion list for heart donors probably includes factors like ... he was dead an hour ago. I guess technology increases a great deal in the next seven years, despite the gigantic world war which culminates in the destruction of most of mankind.

The ending is ridiculous and had I not been reviewing the film, I would have walked out.
 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment